Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Letter #29 - Training District Leader

Hey, Y'all!

Another transfer has come and gone. Come tomorrow, I will be a District Leader, AND I will be training a new missionary. This will be an interesting experience for me! I will not find out my companion until tomorrow. Needless to say, I am extremely nervous and excited for what lays ahead. Sadly, I will no longer be covering the English ward. I will only be working in the Spanish Branch.

Here is my week!

Monday - For PDay, we played lots of signs again. After PDay we did a lot of finding work. Not too exciting.

Tuesday - We had an awesome district meeting. It was Elder Huggins last district meeting of his mission. So we took some pictures of his "funeral" and i even wrote an obituary for him! We had a lesson with Cambrie! She is doing well. We had a good visit and shared a great message with her.

Wednesday - We had a good lesson with Jose de Leon. We taught him the law of Tithing and the Law of Chastity. It went well. Sadly, we will have to push back his baptismal date a little bit. But he is totally prepared.

Thursday - We had another lesson with Cambrie. We brought Brother Harper. He was a great fit. The lesson went great. Cambrie committed to come to church! She also told us that she would like to be baptized in the future, but she still is thinking about it. She is a great girl.

Friday - we had a lesson with Lucina Caballero. We read some Isaiah chapters from the Book of Mormon that she couldn't understand and went over them. She is still reading, but we are unsure if she is praying about it. We are still trying with her. She is a really nice lady though.

Saturday - We went on exchanges. I was in our area with Elder Williams. We had a good time. We did some more yard work for Brother Hays. We spent a few hours there. Besides that, just a whole lot of biking to potentials and former investigators.

Sunday - Church all day! Cambrie came to church! Jose de Leon and Lucina did not :(

This was a good week. I am sad to let the English Ward go. The ward is incredible. I look forward to the new challenges that await me.

Love you all,
Elder Bullough


Sorry for the lack of pictures.
1. Elder Huggins Funeral.
2. My first name as a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment